For use in Drain Traps & Grease Trap. Digests Organic build-up, Neutralises odours and is Septic Safe. Australian Made and Owned
Features and Benefits
- Cost effective solution that can be used to degrade a variety of fats, oils, greases and complex protein based solid and liquid wastes.
- Eliminates the cause of the odour rather than simply masking odours.
- Eliminates solid build ups, blockages and downstream transfer of fats, oil and grease.
- Contains over 98 billion micro-organisms per litre (over 370 billion per gallon).
- Produces in situ enzymes that create a synergistic effect on a range of waste components over varying conditions.
- Effective over a wide pH range (5.0 – 9.8). Optimal performance achieved within a pH range of 6.5 – 8.5.
- Effective over a wide temperature range (3–60°C). Optimal performance achieved within a temperature range of 15 – 32°C.
- Effective under aerobic (oxygenated) and anaerobic (oxygen depleted) conditions however increasing oxygen levels in a system will greatly enhance the performance of GD Bio Active Treatment.
- Non-hazardous, easy to use formula. Ready to use. Environmentally safe
- Long shelf life – 12 months from date of manufacture. Safe to use with all metals and plastics